#1 Stress-Free Party Tip: PRE-PARTY PREP
#2 Stress-Free Party Tip: Have a PARTY PLAN
- Easy Craft – whole group
- Bingo Game – whole group
- Minute-to-Win-It Games
- Partner or Small Group Games
- Refreshments & Valentine's Opening
#3 Stress-Free Party Tip: Have a QUIET SIGNAL
- a bell
- a clap pattern that they echo
- a phrase they echo
- or your favorite signal
- Valentine Party PRE-PARTY PREP DONE
- you have a PLAN
- you have SIGNAL
Valentine Party Resources
Here is everything you need for a stress-free Valentine's Party!
- Teacher Tips
- Valentine Planner
- Valentine Reward Tags
- ‘Love' Banner
- Valentine Snack Bag Toppers
- ‘Luv Bug' Valentine Craft or Mail Bag
- Valentine Cards to make (Color and Black & White)
- 36 Unique Valentine Bingo Cards (Large & Small)
- 12 Valentine Puzzles
- Valentine Tic-Tac-Heart
- Heads Up – Hearts Up
- Valentine Left-Right-Center
- Valentine's Party Minute-to-Win-It Games
Valentine Math Resources
Use your students' enthusiasm for Valentine's Day to provide fun math activities!
Your kids LOVE doing these color-by-code pages! And you have the satisfaction that they are learning and practicing essential skills!
After the party – look over your plan – reflect:
- What worked?
- What do you wish you had done differently?
- What did not work?
- Jot it down and file it with your resources for next year.
Sign up below and I will send it to you!